Next Round of Oral Reviews and Oral Review Preparation Workshop
January 20, 2016
Three dates have now been set for the next round of oral reviews: Wednesday February 17, Thursday February 18 and Tuesday February 23. The oral review is an interview-based examination open to Intern Architects who have:
- Completed and logged at least 2800 hours; and
- Completed the required AIBC courses.
Oral reviews are also open to those Alternative Qualifications Candidates who have:
- Successfully completed their Oral Assessment;
- Successfully completed all oral assessment panel recommendations and/or requirements; and
- Completed the six required AIBC courses.
Applications, along with an employer’s letter and fee payment, must be received by Friday, February 5, 2016. Eligibility will be confirmed by the Registration and Licensing Department.
Oral Review Preparation Workshop
A free Oral Review Preparation Workshop will be held on Wednesday February 3, 2016 at 6 p.m. Please RSVP at feb2016oralreviewworkshop.splashthat.com. Questions about the oral reviews and workshop can be directed to Belinda Chao, Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 604-683-8588 ext. 324.