Help Re-imagine Downtown Vancouver
August 11, 2015
Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver is an initiative of SFU Public Square and the Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association to co-create a future-oriented and inclusive vision of downtown Vancouver for 2040.
Our downtown is changing and your help is needed to shape its future. What do you love about downtown Vancouver? What needs to change? How can we make this community one of the best in the world in which to live, work, play and learn?
Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver is a chance to dream big and inspire new ideas for the future of downtown Vancouver. For those who currently enjoy what downtown Vancouver offers, and for those who hope to enjoy it in the future, this is your chance to collaborate in creating a compelling vision of what the downtown Vancouver experience could become over the next 25 years.
There are lots of ways to get involved, including:
- Host a ‘Re-Imagine Jam’ to discuss the future of Downtown Vancouver
- Visit the Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver website and take the interactive survey
- Like the Facebook page and follow on Twitter
- Check out the #RDTVan Instagram contest. Tag photos of what you like about your downtown, or the coolest things you’ve seen in other downtowns that we could make our own. All submitted images will be entered to win one of three downtown Vancouver prize packages
- Spread the word to your friends, followers and colleagues with the help of a communications kit
- Submit a “story” about what you would like to see in downtown Vancouver
Additional events and activities will take place over the next few months, visit the Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver website for more information.