Copenhagen ArchitecTOUR 2015
July 14, 2015
Join the sustainable architecture and educational tour to Copenhagen from September 14-19, 2015.
Denmark is one of the world’s forerunners for ground-breaking architecture and sustainable city growth – the nation has made significant impact on innovative technologies globally and new standards are constantly set in terms of buildings and products that live up to the new protocol and standards for sustainability.
Danish architecture has seen widespread international success and that makes experiences in the Danish market very interesting to study.
Focusing on Denmark’s regulatory policy, industry challenges and opportunities as well as architectural visions for growing cities, valuable lessons can be brought back to Canada.
The Royal Danish Consulate General and Architecture Canada have together with Werksted and the Danish Association of Architectural Firms tailored yet another interesting program that enables you to:
- Experience state of the art architecture and sustainable buildings
- Take part in 50+ engaging architecture events at the RISING Architecture Week
- Meet and network with skilled Danish architects, planners and developers
- Learn about the Danish architectural policy
- Share and expand your knowledge base, get inspired and enjoy
Date: September 14-19, 2015
Price: C$5000 all inclusive – flights, hotels, all meals, guided tours, etc. (max 20 participants)
Extended registration deadline is July 21, 2015.