2015 AIBC Architectural Awards – Jury Announced!
July 14, 2015
The Architectural Institute of British Columbia is pleased to announce the selection of a distinguished jury to select the winners of the 2015 AIBC Architectural Awards. They include:
- D’Arcy Jones Architect AIBC, OAA, Principal, D’Arcy Jones Architecture Inc., Vancouver (jury chair)
- Gregory R. Mottola, FAIA, Architect AIBC, Principal, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, San Francisco
- Alicia Medina Intern Architect AIBC, Intern Architect, Simcic Uhrich Architects, Vancouver
- Andrew Gruft Retired Architect AIBC, Professor Emeritus of Architecture, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Ray Spaxman Honorary Member of the AIBC, RPP, President of Ray Spaxman Consulting Ltd., West Vancouver
- Kerry Gold, Journalist – Globe and Mail, Vancouver Magazine, BC Business, MSN.ca and MSN.com, and other publications, Vancouver
Award winners are celebrated at the Architectural Awards Reception held on October 28, 2015 as part of the AIBC Annual Conference, and featured in architectureBC.
The number, quality and calibre of professionals who answered the jury call was impressive and it was not an easy decision to narrow the selection to six jury members. We thank all those who submitted an application and look forward to this year’s adjudication and awards celebration.
For further information, please visit the AIBC Architectural Awards website.