DATE CHANGE: BC Building Code II
July 13, 2015
The date of BC Building Code II has been changed to Monday, November 30, 2015.
This course covers professional responsibility, background, intent and concepts of significant
code requirements and uses. It is relevant for architects, technologists, building officials and
other industry participants. The deadline to register is Monday, November 23, 2015.
The course outline for BC Building Code II includes:
- Letters of Assurance
- Professional design and field review in accordance with the current BC Building Code
- Spatial separation and exposure protection analysis
- Building code requirements applicable to high buildings
- Barrier-free design principles
- Building code requirements for persons with disabilities
NEW Date: Monday, November 30, 2015, 9:30am – 5:00pm
Location: AIBC Offices, suite 100 – 440 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC
Learning Units (LUs): 6 Core LUs
To register: http://aibc.memberpro.net/main/body.cfm?menu=events
Note: You do not need to complete BC Building Code I in order to take BC Building Code II. The AIBC reserves the right to cancel courses should there not be enough registrants.
For further information contact Krista Stripnieks, Professional Development Coordinator at email@example.com.