2015 AIBC Architectural Awards: Key Program Dates
May 27, 2015
Each year, the Architectural Institute of British Columbia showcases the best in B.C. architecture through its highly-respected awards program.
An esteemed jury with representation from both within and outside the profession will consider candidates for The Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia Awards in Architecture (both medal and merit); The AIBC Innovation Award; The AIBC Special Jury Award; and The AIBC Emerging Firm Award. While honours are given in these distinct award categories, there is one common element: Excellence.
Winners are celebrated at the Architectural Awards Reception, which will be held during the AIBC Annual Conference, and featured in architectureBC.
Key dates for this year’s program are as follows:
- Call for Awards Submissions: May 19, 2015
- Call for Awards Jurors: May 19, 2015
- Deadline for Awards Jurors: June 12, 2015
- Extended Deadline for Awards Submissions: July 6, 2015 *
- Awards Jurors Announced: July 9, 2015 **
- Awards Adjudication: July 18, 2015
- Awards Winners Reception: October 28, 2015
(* June 29, 2015 was the original deadline for awards submissions.)
(** July 2, 2015 was the original date for Awards Jurors to be announced.)
For detailed information including award criteria and submission requirements, and to make your submission, please visit the AIBC Architectural Awards website.